These kids LOOOOOVE books and LOVE to read! Library days are pretty exciting days at CSC, and as the resident "Library Lady", I get to see the excitement first-hand every Wednesday! After reading to them, the kids can hardly wait to scramble to the shelves to scour the collection for the perfect book. Checking out books of all kinds is a thrill, so we are extremely blessed to have this wonderful library here at Children of Hope School! Many of the books in our library have been donated, and we are so grateful.
I took these pictures of kids yesterday (library day). They were getting ready to go home, some of them SLOOOOWLY putting on their shoes as they poured over their checked-out books! I promise you, these are completely real pictures. They didn't even know I was taking them! It put a smile on my face all over again just looking at these pics again! It's awesome to see such a huge love for reading!!





No comments:
Post a Comment