I had a blast hanging out with all my kids together, along with Tammy and the Ohlendorfs. However, it was a very somber afternoon as well. It was really starting to hit me BIG TIME that I was leaving these children in four days. I knew it had been coming, but it hadn't really hit me before then. Their sad looks and questions/talking about my leaving didn't help any. I tried to still make the most of it, and just loved soaking up all the hugs, laughs, and funny comments!
McDonald's was fun and crazy, making sure all the orders were right, and some of the kids were acting like goofballs! Bowling kicked the fun-meter up a notch though. There were cheers at strikes, questions and confusion about scoring, giggles about gutter balls, and shocking high scores! Angelica cracked me up, as she noticed mid-game that our scores were tied! She pointed it out and declared, "I'm going to revenge you!!" Then after the next turn when I had pulled ahead by one point, she announced, "YOU PANIC ME!!!" :D It was an awesome afternoon of bowling! I love them so much!! Enjoy the pics and videos!
Driving down from the shelter to the main road. Extremely rough road!
Have you ever put your ketchup on the TOP of your burger? She's creative!
The kids were being super funny and acting like they were interviewing me. It was hilarious, and this was only part of it!
Christian beat everyone! Incredible high score! Mitch pulled a random trophy off a shelf at the alley and let Christian hold it for the picture. :)
Topped off the day with one last dinner and game night at the Ohlendorfs, including chocolate/mango pudding from my favorite restaurant there - MOOON!































No comments:
Post a Comment