Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chilly Day!

We have had a couple of wonderful, cooler days the last couple days here in Cebu! When we live with day-in, day-out hot and humid weather, it's a nice change and relief to have a day every rare once in a while that's a little cooler. This morning when I got to school it was "only" 75 degrees. It's cloudy, windy, and some drizzly rain too. We've got quite the breeze coming in our classroom this morning, and we've opted for the fan to be OFF today! Most of my class has long-sleeves on under their school shirts, as do many of the other kids here. They bounded into school today with big smiles, announcing, "It's COLD today!!!" They are loving the "chill" in the air! I am a little embarrassed to admit that I did indeed put on my sweatshirt as well a little bit ago. I also have shoes and socks handy just in case!
A bunch of chilly kids ready to watch Morning Meeting
I caved and put on my sweathshirt.
Had to take some fun cold pictures!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!

    Fabulous photos!! Those last two are a riot. And even funnier that 75deg equates to long-sleeved shirts/sweat jackets out there.

    How refreshing [at least for some..]

    ReplyDelete