Much of my responsibility here lies with the older kids, so I don't end up hanging out with the babies and toddlers very often. Yesterday, however, I stopped by the Duterte playroom for a few minutes. After waving at the little darlings from outside the playroom window, I just couldn't resist going in for a little bit to hold them, love them, let them spit up on me, and of course take several pictures! :) When I told them I needed to leave, they waved with their choruses of "bye bye" and some followed me to the door, then continued to wave as I walked by the window down the hall. Yup, we definitely have cute kids here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh my gosh, they are so precious! Through the organization that you go through, do they accept people who would do mission work for a summer? I am seriously considering going to another country for mission work next summer-- I'm a teacher in the US and looove my job so that's why I'm looking into summer as opposed to year-long or longer. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Bethany! Any inquiries about volunteering here need to go through our President, Paul Healy. His email is profdruk@hotmail.com if you'd like to contact him. May God bless you in your teaching and your missions work!
ReplyDelete