Mitch and Ruth Ohlendorf are two of the staff members here at CSC, and Andrew is one of their two sons. Their other son, Anthony, is in college in Minnesota. I spend a lot of time with the Ohlendorfs, and Andrew has become like a little brother to me. Recently, he graduated from high school here in Cebu!! I was so proud of him and of the several awards he was given. He has had many accomplishments this year, and it's been neat to see his academic award ceremonies, his singing performances, impressive photography, and hear of his incredible successes in sports. Way to go, Andrew!! (I asked his permission to brag about him on my blog; thankfully, he said yes! :) )
Andrew's Fan Club - we of course cheered obnoxiously every time his name was called!
Tammy and I and some CSC girls created the picture boards for the grad party
We helped decorate too. :)
Oohing and aahing over Andrew's childhood pics!
Way to go, Andrew!













No comments:
Post a Comment